Looking to be an EcoAmbassador in your EcoRegion near you? Use the form below and follow these three simple steps.
Experience the Lifestyle of the Near Future The Earth Harmony Festival is a 2-day festival celebrating living in environmental, social, spiritual & musical harmony. Educational speakers, artisan vendors, musicians, and festival-goers converge on North America’s largest EcoVillage for an unforgettable weekend of higher-consciousness living. This year general admission is just $10/day for ages 12+ and $3/day for ages 11 and under! Or get the full festival experience by registering for camping, and gain access to the full schedule of events including evening campground activities.
How can I be a Eco leader in my community?
- You are constantly looking for businesses that are local, sustainable and resource sharing.
- You talk to the decision makers of the business and explain the EcoFlora directory.
- You explain the website/ directory and how to “claim” their business information.
- Join the local businesses in a monthly meet and greet.
What skills will I need or learn as an EcoAmbassador?
- Contact EcoFlora so we can know more about you.
- Once you are approved you can begin!
What is an EcoAmbassador?
An ambassador is a person who lives the local, sustainable, resource sharing life and wants to be part of a growing community. We need you to go into the community and find businesses that are living proof of the standards that EcoFlora is looking for.