Specialized in Healthy Eating with a French Touch
What can a personal chef do for you?
- Customized menus using only fresh ingredients
- Meal Preparation in your home
- In Season Ingredients
- Complete grocery shopping
- Variety of healthy menus
- Chef Sylvie was born and raised in Normandy, France. She always wanted to share the love and passion for French cooking and comfort food the French traditional way by only using seasonal fresh produce and meats from the local markets.
- She believes in healthy eating. Simple foods, from scratch, only the fresh seasonal products.
- After a career in corporate America in purchasing and digital marketing, she decided to follow her passion by becoming a personal chef. Her intensive internship in France at “L’auberge de la Luzerne” as a sous-chef allows her to provide traditional and classic cooking to all her clients and also caters to special diets.
- She provides fresh home cooked meals in the comfort of her client’s home with a French touch.
- “Your Home, Your Table, my Cooking” is her motto!
- No trips to the grocery store, no meal delivery subscriptions. No more take-out. No last minute eating out, worry and guilt free home cooked meals with a cultural experience.
- She also provides cooking classes in small groups or one on one setting and specializes in special events such as private dinners, birthday parties, Girls ‘night out, Crepes Bar party, Book Club, Wine Club.
- She also works directly with her local French bakery on a weekly basis. You will find her homemade soups at La Baguette Magique in West Chester, PA