Restoration ~ Education ~ Community
- To educate about medicinal plants, ecological issues, and our unique local bioregion.
- To bring the community together through common interests and goals.
- To contribute to the restoration of medicinal plants and their habitats, especially Yerba Mansa and the Rio Grande Bosque.
- To identify and adopt Open Space Lands within the Rio Grande Bosque that are suitable for the Yerba Mansa Project’s restoration work.
- To develop and make available to the community new classes and educational events relating to Yerba Mansa, the Rio Grande Bosque, and ecological considerations for other medicinal plants.
- To organize and undertake community volunteer projects in the Rio Grande Bosque including removal of non-native understory plants and reestablishing Yerba Mansa and other native plants in new areas of the Bosque.